The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

First day at school....

For me, not the kids. Facing a new class of 30 and talking non stop for 2.5 hrs to brief them on the new term, queue position, seating position, toilet location, rules and regulations is no joke. After 1 month of rest, I really had to crank up my rusty bones. Haha.

Luckily, the gals are in childcare so they go to school everyday even when Mummy and Daddy are having school holidays. Imagine having to coax them back to school after a 1 month break. I think they will whine non stop or evey cry for 1 week. So bad of us ya? Hehe. But I do feel guilty sometimes so I let them 'ponten' school quite often this Dec holidays cos we went for RWS staycation, Legoland 2D1N trip then Star Cruise 3D2N. As a result, they keep whining about having to go back to school after we get back. Told hubby that I think one long holiday trip is better than 3 short ones. Less disruptive. But definitely, it will be more expensive. Haha.

No comments: