The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Wedding photo :)

RaeAnne drew this for me today. I asked what it is. She said "I drew Daddy and Mummy 'Dang Dang Dang Dang' photo aka wedding photo. See, holding hands and a heart shape behind. The heart shape got smiley face." True enough, can see the semblance. She must have recreated this after seeing my wedding album a few times. Wonder why she drew Daddy with ye ye's hairstyle. I asked her and she said she don't know how to draw Daddy's hair. Haha.
RaeAnne really loves to draw and she brings home from CC 1-2 drawings everyday. Some of them are really not bad. But unfortunately, I don't have the time and lazy to scan and archive everyday so I keep the nicer ones in a art folder. Raelynn likes to imitate her sister and draw too but so far, she can only try to trace her hand. ;)

No comments: