How time flies, our little gal is now 6 months old. Here's an update of her development at 6 months:
- can't sleep on her own at night. Still wakes up every 2-3 hours except the one occasion when she slept from 10+pm
- 5.10am at nai nai house on Sat.
- taking 125ml of EBM per feed plus 2 feeds of rice cereal (2 teaspoons each time)
- 7.1kg & 69cm at 6 months (used to be 7.2kg, hmm... how did the 100g go missing?)
- can sit unsupported (at least when we tried to put her on nai nai's bed today)
- Smiles when she sees a familiar face, chuckles loudly and sings when amused. recognise faces, can stretch out her arms when she wants to be carried by the person.
- complains loudly when unhappy, which sometimes it sounds like na na, nan nan, da da (see video for proof)
- cannot crawl yet but can move her whole body and limbs when she tunnels with her head. - not learning to stand up yet
- no teeth